Thursday, June 2, 2011

Personal Development Goals: May

Well I've been slacking on my goals to keep up with the rest of my life. Sometimes you have to prioritize things just to get through the month.

So how did I do this month?

2011 Personal Development Goals:
- Read at least 3 books per month. Not accomplished. I've been looking for a book to read and keep coming up empty handed. I got some great recommendations this past weekend though so hopefully this will change next month!


- Try 1 new recipe per month. Huge success here.

Spinach Brownies
Delicious! This would make a great side dish or appetizer. I'll definitely be keeping this one around.


- Attempt 6 "Do it yourself" projects. Nothing here.


- Volunteer somewhere at least once per month. Success!!
I actually volunteered twice this month so I am finally getting on track with this goal. I volunteered at 2 car seat events in my county. This is somewhat related to my job but both events were on weekends so they don't count towards my work hours.

Not a bad month!

No comments:

Post a Comment