
Motivated by Hip2Save's recent video on Target shopping, I decided to grab a few deals while I was there buying a birthday present. I'd say it worked out pretty well. I stacked a number of Target coupons with manufacturer coupons which resulted in much bigger savings.
Anyway - the deodorant I got for $0.07
The ziploc bags ended up being $0.22
Each Chex Mix was $0.49
The nature valley deal was buy 3 granola bars and get the nut clusters free. I used 4 separate coupons and ended up paying $1.32 each for the 3 boxes plus the clusters. Not spectacular but a pretty good deal overall.
For everything pictured I spent just over $7 and the total value was over $18. Soooo - not too bad :)
Anyway - what I am hoping is that I can use a lot of these deals to send to my adopted soldier overseas. I got an email recently saying that they had WAY more soldiers needing to be adopted than they had volunteers so I volunteered again. Last time I did this I wasn't so aware of coupons and deals and all that so I am curious to see how it goes this time around. I am hoping to pick up a bunch of inexpensive but useful items to send over and some tasty snacks, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment