Due to special request, I am participating in Meal Plan Monday. Where you, my faithful reader(s) can learn exactly what delicious items I will be enjoying this week! I warn you - my meals can be somewhat repetitive. Since my opportunities to cook are limited, I tend to make a lot of something and eat it all week. Luckily, repetition doesn't bother me :) The theme of this week is - using foods I picked at the farm yesterday!
Monday:
B: Fruit
L: Toasted bagel with peanut butter, bananna
D: Butternut squash risotto with steamed broccoli and chicken in a white wine sauce (I'll post recipe in later post)
S: Apple, apple pie
Tuesday:
B: Steel cut oats with flax and banana
L: Butternut squash risotto with steamed broccoli and chicken in a white wine sauce
D: Peanut butter sandwich and apple (dinner while driving to class)
S: Apple, apple pie
Wednesday:
B: Steel cut oats with flax and banana
L: Butternut squash risotto with steamed broccoli and chicken in a white wine sauce
D: Dinner out with friend
S: Apple, something TBD
Thursday:
B: Steel cut oats with flax and banana
L: Butternut squash risotto with steamed broccoli and chicken in a white wine sauce
D: Spaghetti squash with pesto, steamed broccoli
S: Apple, TBD
Friday:
B: Steel cut oats with flax and banana
L: Butternut squash risotto with steamed broccoli and chicken in a white wine sauce
D: Frozen pepper, onion, meatball pizza I made last week
S: TBD
So that's the week. Usually I don't eat the same thing THAT many times but I love this dish and I made a ton of it so I will be eating a lot of it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment