I haven't had too much time to post about my good deals recently. I've been doing a good job of keeping under my grocery challenge budget for the month which has been awesome. I've had some unexpected purchases but have otherwise kept everything to a minimum. It is hard to pass up some deals though so I've still been doing a little shopping! Above shows a recent trip to CVS. I spent $0 OOP and got back $2 in ECBs. Thee was another piece of candy too which I ate at work one day.Total Value: $9.83
Total OOP: $0.00 (I don't know why I didn't get charged tax...)
Total savings: 100%

I was in a shopping mood last Friday so I decided to give myself $5 to spend at Target. I went over but I think it was worth it.
The skittles were free! The Kotex were each $0.09. The other exciting news is that my Target now carries produce. WOO HOO!!
Total value: $11.31
Total OOP: $5.80
Savings: 49%
Plus, I have $45.07 left in the grocery budget for the month (which is almost over!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment