Monday, August 10, 2009

Grocery shopping, week of 8/9

No photos of this shopping trip since it happened in a few parts. First off, I went to Kroger while I was down in NC and they were having a sale on peppers that I could not pass up! It was one red, one yello, and one green bell pepper for $3! At my Harris Teeter, green bell peppers are usually $1.50, and red and yellow peppers are each $3. I love peppers so this was an extremely exciting find. Yet another reason to love North Carolina :)

I only picked up some necessary items this week at Harris Teeter - milk, bananas, advil, and Irish oatmeal. I didn't have coupons for any of these items so nothing exciting to report. I spent a total of $13.70 on groceries this week.

Tomorrow I am going to the new Farmer's Market in town so I might pick up some more produce depending on what they have!

Total remaining grocery budget for my $100 month challenge: $68.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment