
Ok so technically I already went grocery shopping this week but I found out that Harris Teeter is running triple coupons this week and I am going to be on vacation for almost the entire promotion. I love the challenge of finding some good deals with the triple coupons so I gave myself $5 to see what I could come back with. Well - the answer is $5 goes a long way with triple coupons!!
I got 3 frosting containers at $0.49 each which will go nicely with the cake mixes I have. I think I need to make some cakes!
The rice was $0.34
The Warm Delights were $0.17 each. Never would purchase them normally but for $0.08 per serving I think they will make for some awesome snacks!
The toothbrush was free :) and the shave gel was $0.54.
The pasta was also a great deal since I am almost out of it at home. It was $1.68 for both.
Total value: $26.09
Total OOP: $4.68
Total savings: 82.1%
Total left in the $100 grocery challenge: $64.12! I am definitely on track to come in under my challenge amount! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment