
The CVS deals just keep coming! My trip today was very successful. I purchased the above items in 2 transactions this morning. There was also a candy bar that is not pictured because I left it at home for my mom. I am so excited about this purchase because it is definitely a step in the right direction as far as minimizing the grocery budget is concerned! Also I eat an abnormal amount of peanut butter so to get 3 jars of it for only pennies is a HUGE deal!
Anyway, here is how it happened:
Transaction 1: Starting with $1.98 in ECBs
2 Stayfree pads @ $5.00 each (on sale)
1 Softsoap bodywas @ $4.99
1 folder @ $0.49 (on sale, purchased as filler).
I had some great coupons to use for this transaction. I had a $3/$15 CVS coupon, a BOGO coupon for the stayfree pads, a $1 coupon for the other stayfree pads, and a $2 coupon for the bodywash.
Total Value: $18.16
Total OOP: $2.78
Earned $9.00 in ECBs
Transaction 2:
3 Skippy peanut butter @ $2 each (on sale)
2 Ragu pasta sauce @ $2 each (on sale)
1 candy bar @ $1 each
I used 2 coupons for this transaction: $1/2 Skippy and $1/2 Ragu. I paid for this transaction using the $9 ECBs from transaction 1.
Total Value: $14.75
Total OOP: $0.06
Earned $3.00 in ECBs
Summary:
Total Value: $32.91
Total OOP: $2.84
Savings: 91.4%
And I have $3 in ECBs to carry over until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment