I finally got around to adding some flowers to my front yard. I don't exactly have the greenest thumbs when it comes to flowers so I am hoping that these make it through the summer. So far they are still alive so I count that as a step in the right direction.
Here is my front yard before. I have some tall bushes and then 2 rose bushes. I recently added the cute little solar lights that line my walkway. It is nice to have them on the nights I come home after dark.

So here are the plants I added. I think it is a nice touch. It isn't anything too exciting but I like that it makes my house stand out from the rest a little. I also added the same plants on the other side of the rose bushes.

And here is my cute little house :)
No comments:
Post a Comment