Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pantry Organization

I'm not sure what it is about my pantry but it seems to get out of control so easily! One day everything is nice and organized and the next day, it is a complete EXPLOSION!

I'm in the process of a pantry makeover right now. I'm trying to limit the mount of processed foods I keep in the house. Instead, I'm trying to make my own convenience foods and do a lot of cooking from scratch.

Anyway, here is the before shot:

It is almost impossile to photograph the inside of my pantry because it is located in a hallway. Also, because I live in a townhouse and don't have a garage, I have to keep my recycling in this closet. It isn't ideal and it definitely adds to the clutter but it is the best option at this point.

And here is the after:

It took me only about 5 minutes to clean out some things and put everything back where it belongs. I'd say this was 5 minutes well-spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment