So, I've had a lot of house guests this month which has been awesome! The rest of the month is looking similarly busy. I managed to eat up most of my grocery budget for July already - and we are only halfway through the month!
Luckily, I have a pretty decent stockpile plus an infusion of fresh fruits and veggies every week from my CSA, so I should be fine to make it through the rest of the month. I do have some cousins coming to visit at the end of the month and I am probably going to have to pick up some goodies for their visit, but other than that I see no immediate needs.
In fact, I've even got some freezer meals left over from June that I haven't managed to eat yet. So I think this is the perfect time to do some cleaning out and making room.
Currently in the freezer I have:
4 cooked pork chops
1 bag cooked BBQ chicken
1/2 bag cooked regular chicken
1/2 lb Taco meat
1 meal Chicken Curry
1/2 pan Corn bread
1 pack hot dogs
1 loaf bread
4 hamburger rolls
1 hot dog roll
1 package deli flats
2 boxes waffles
Flour tortillas
A few packages of cheese
1 packaged of 3 uncooked chicken breasts
I'm actually surprised by how much I have - I can definitely make it through the next few weeks on the $15 I have left in my budget!
No comments:
Post a Comment