I just came back from a weekend away and I'm looking at another few days away followed by company. Ahhh! So much fun but I am not getting all my cleaning done! My house needs a good thorough cleaning before my cousins arrive. I am going to try to post my to-do lists as I get my house back in order. It is seriously a disaster right now. I might be brave enough to post pictures but we will see.
So - my Monday To-Do list. Most of my Monday items are catch-up items that I should have done this weekend.
- Clean out fridge (toss old food, wipe down shelves, drawers)
- Take out Garbage
- Vacuum downstairs
- Empty dishwasher
- Put away Laundry
- Wash guest sheets and make bed
- Put away outside table - decided this can stay
- Figure out new license plate
- Clean off dining room table disaster
- Exercise
So, that should keep me busy this evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment