Monday, July 26, 2010

Target Deals!


Thanks to tips on Hip2Save and MoneySavingMom, I found out about some crazy good deals at Target.

Anyway, as I've mentioned I have a very limited grocery budget for the rest of the month since I've been hosting so many wonderful visitors. So, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to stretch the grocery bucks a little further.

So, I ended up with:
2 SoBe Waters
2 8-packs of Juicy Juice
2 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
2 packages of pens
1 candy bar (couldn't resist!)

The waters were free, the juice was $1.39 each (super excited because I love this juice), the granola bars were $0.89 per box, the pens were free, and the candy bar was $0.29.

So, the pre-coupon total was $16.92 and I ended up spending $4.85 plus tax. Not bad and definitely a way to streeeeeeetch those dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment