Sunday, February 27, 2011

2011 Personal Development Goals: February

One month of 2011 is already behind us! How is it possible for time to go so quickly?

So how did I do this month?

2011 Personal Development Goals:
- Read at least 3 books per month. Very close to accomplished!

Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 5
Book 5: The Last Olympian

I am really happy to have finished this series. The author has written a number of other books that I've started reading!

The Red Pyramid I started reading another series by the same author. They are just so fun!

Clive Cussler book - 3/4 finished so I guess it doesn't count...

- Try 1 new recipe per month.
Yes! I made some wonderful bread in the bread machine. I am now obsessed with it :)


- Attempt 6 "Do it yourself" projects. Yes!
I feel so accomplished this month! I replaced 2 bathroom faucets this month. Even though this was not one of my home improvement goals, I am really happy that I did this!

- Volunteer somewhere at least once per month. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment