You'll never believe what I found in my trunk - treasure!! Seriously! I found 2 tins full of coins. I vaguely remember packing these up at some point but obviously I had completely forgotten about them.
Finding these coins gave me some motivation to head to my nearest CoinStar machine to see how much this treasure was worth.Ready for it? $80. I had $80 in coins sitting in my car and I had no idea. WOW!

This really reinforced to me how easily little things can make a difference. The majority of those coins were pennies. Do you know how many pennies it takes to make $80? A LOT! Individually they aren't worth much but together you can end up with a lot more than you expected.
This is a great reminder to keep on top of the cleaning and to limit the clutter. When things are cluttered, important things (like $80!) get lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment