I've been looking for a good opportunity to build up some ECBs at CVS and this was definitely a good week for it. I have a CVS next to my office so it was easy to run in real quick today after work. I thought most of the 'free after ECB' deals would be gone by now since they expire tonight but for some reason the sales weren't marked at this CVS so there was plenty of everything. I don't particularly need school supplies so I will probably keep a package of pens and then donate the rest to a local shelter. The only thing they did not have that I actually wanted was the scissors. I may try to hit up another CVS tonight for those. Anyway, I did this in 3 transactions with no ECBs to start.
Transaction 1:
1 CVS notebook @ $0.99 (on sale)
1 CVS notebook @ $0.99 (on sale)
Total value before coupons and sales: $5.58
Total OOP: $2.09
ECBs earned: $1.98
Transaction 2:
1 package pens @ $0.99 (on sale)
1 glue @ $0.99
Total value before coupons and sales: $3.18
Paid with $1.98 ECBs from transaction 1 Total OOP = $0.00
ECBs earned: $1.98
Transaction 3:
1 package pens @ $0.99 (on sale)
1 package pens @ $0.99 (on sale)
Total value before coupons and sales: $4.38
Paid with $1.98 ECBs from transaction 2 Total OOP = $0.00
ECBs earned: $1.98
Summary:
Total value before sales: $13.52
Total OOP: $2.09
Savings = 84.5%
Plus I've got $1.98 in ECBs to use on something else. WOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment