
Ok so technically I've already had my grocery shopping trip for the week but Harris Teeter is having SUPER DOUBLES this week and last time I waited too long and they were out of a lot of things (even though the week started today they were already out of some stuff). Plus I'm about $17 ahead in my grocery budget for the month so I figure I have a little room for stocking up on these great deals.
Anyway - it was an awesome trip. I am particularly pleased with the Kotex purchases - I got each of the packages for $0.50. Also notable - the rubber gloves were free, the shave gel was $0.50 each, and the air freshened was $0.79. The shampoo is for men - so I might end up smelling like a man but for $0.27 for shampoo I'll deal with it. The face wash was not cheap - $3.39 each but better than paying nearly $7 each. I now have 4 of those stockpiled so I should be good for a while. I can't seem to get them cheaper than $3 something so it was worth it to pick them up.
So here is the run down:
Total OOP: $12.37
Total Value: $41.96
Total Savings: 70.6%
Most of that OOP cost is for the face wash. If I eliminate that from the tally, I saved 81%! I am pretty happy though because I got all that useful stuff for the cost of what I would have paid for the 2 face washes alone. Not bad at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment