Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grocery shopping, week of 7/26

It is still Super Doubles time at Harris Teeter so I picked up some deals and a couple of staples. I am pretty well stocked right now so I only grabbed a few things. The 2000 flushes was free which was cool. So were the 3 candy bars! I never buy candy bars so that will be a nice treat one day! I put them in the freezer. The whiteout was also free. I will probably put that in my school supply donation pack. The jello ended up being $0.67 for all 3 of them. The chicken was not on sale but it is the brand I like (I like to buy 'happy chickens') and since I have plenty of room in the gracery budget this month, I went ahead and grabbed some ($7.69).


Total OOP: 14.75 ($7.69 of which was the chicken)
Total value: 31.21

Total savings: 52.8%

Total savings without the chicken: 70%!

No comments:

Post a Comment