Monday, January 18, 2010

Eating from the Pantry Challenge: Update

It has been another week of eating from the pantry and overall things are going really well...at least in terms of purchasing groceries. I've been spending more money than average on eating out but since I am trying to see people before I move to NC, I consider this time well spent! :)

I went to Trader Joe's today for some produce. I am trying to combat the constant eating out with salads and fruit!



3lbs of apples, a bag of salad greens, and some bananas for $7.22. That brings my total spending for the month up to $17.37! I've more or less stuck to the produce, dairy, and meat plan except for when I had to buy easy mac when I forgot my lunch and due to the extreme fatigue association with putting my condo on the market, I bought a 6-pack of diet coke. Absolutely essential!!

No comments:

Post a Comment