Monday, June 7, 2010

CVS deals!

Holy moly I hit the jackpot at CVS this week! Thanks to Hip2Save I was alerted to a great deal on Dove deodorant so I wandered on down to CVS with some coupons and my ECBs from my last transaction and scored 6 deodorants plus a newspaper for $1.28 PLUS I got $5 back in ECBs. And, at the bottom of my receipt a $5/$15 purchase. Well this got my wheels turning since I saw a bunch of Pantene shampoo in the clearance bin WITH $1 peelies on them.

So, I went back and picked up some make up and shampoo. I'm on my last bottle of shampoo so this was a necessary find. Also the foundation was essential because I am almost out of it. Anyway, for the 2 bottles of shampoo and makeup, I paid $9 and got $5 back in ECBs. That was a little bit more than I would have liked to spend out of pocket but given that the foundation itself is $10, it was a great deal. And I never seem to be able to find a much better deal on makeup since my sensitive skin limits my options!


Anyway, I was pretty darn excited about all of this. All in all I ended up with 6 deodorants, 2 shampoos, foundation, and blush all for about $10 out of pocket plus I ended up with $5 in ECBs. Retail price was about $45 for a savings of about 78%. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment