Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekend To-Do

The last time I posted a to-do list online it was very motivating. Here's hoping I will be equally motivated this weekend because I have some things I'd like to get done!! I may add to this list as the weekend progresses depending on what I get done and what I feel like doing.

Household:
Paint master bathroom - Done and it is VERY BLUE!
Choose paint color for 1/2 bath - Done! I choose olive green and I love it.
Choose paint color for 2nd full bath
Tape 1/2 bath for painting - Done!
Tape 2nd full bath for painting
Paint 1/2 bath - Done! Barely - those 9ft ceilings almost did me in...

Cleaning:
Clean all bathrooms
Vacuum House - Done!
Sweep kitchen/dining room - Done!

Misc:
Figure out photos to put in hall frame
Advertise desk and entertainment center on craigslist
Organize coupons - This REALLY needed to get done.

Cooking:
Make zucchini bread
Shred zucchini and freeze - I have 5 cups of squash in the freezer - and still some unshredded!
Blanch kale and freeze
Figure out what to do with cabbage

Lets see what else I come up with...
Other things:
Laundry - Done!
Lunch with friend!
Get great deal on stools on craigslist! - Post coming soon!
Second coat/touch up bathroom paint - done!

No comments:

Post a Comment