Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Household Goals

In addition to my financial goals (which I will address in a separate post), I have also decided to write down some household goals for June. I am really feeling the need for a master list because I have been feeling a little disjointed recently. I know my tendencies so I need a list to keep me on track. I am sure I will be adding to this throughout the month but here is the start of the June Master List.

General Household To-Do:
Paint all 3 bathrooms
Paint kitchen
Sign up for dance class
Sell/give away entertainment center
Sell desk
Buy entertainment center that fits in my house
Post books on Amazon.com (was going to donate them because I didn't want to keep them around to sell them...but they've been sitting here all month so I might as well try to sell them...)

Day-to-day Goals:
Iron clothes and make lunch at night (I've been feeling very rushed in the morning)
Make bed in the morning (sounds stupid to have to put on a to-do list...but due to feeling rushed I haven't been doing it and it throws everything off)
Exercise 1/hr most days (this counts lunch time walks, swimming, or anything else I come up with)

So that is it for now... I am sure more will be added as time goes on. I think that is a good start for now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment