Sunday, August 8, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day 2: Morning Update

Well the morning is off to a great start! After enjoying some much needed "lounging" this morning, I got right back into the freezer cooking and made a decent dent in my remaining list.

This morning I made a pan of brownies (and yes there is a piece missing - gotta sample it!) and 4 personal sized pizzas. The 4 pizzas should be 8 meals for me (well 7, since I ate half of one for lunch) and fear not - these should last me more than 1 month. No need to eat pizza more than once per week!Here are 2 of my pizzas on my messy counter. I really should take a picture of the before/after kitchen disaster that arises during freezer cooking. It is a whole separate job to clean up! My dishwasher is definitely getting a workout this weekend.

I am taking a cooking break to spend time with some friends but I hope to finish off the list this evening. I think this is totally doable since I really don't have too much left to do!

BBQ Chicken (?)
Muffins (flavor TBD)
Pizza (4 personal size)
Some sort of dessert...maybe brownies?
Homemade Soft Pretzels
Chop peppers for freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment