I ended up making the BBQ chicken which I am pretty excited about. I love this stuff! I store it in 1 cup portions just like the rest of the shredded chicken. Between all this shredded chicken I have enough for about 16 meals - not counting the Italian marinated chicken strips I made! So I should be all set for the month.
I also made chocolate chip pumpkin muffins which I haven't had in a few months so I am definitely looking forward to these.
I didn't make the pretzels but I might end up making them next weekend. I think these would be a fun snack for work so I'd like to give them a shot.
So in total I have in the freezer as a result of this weekend:
30 pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
1 loaf banana bread split into thirds
6 chocolate chip pancakes
10 regular pancakes
8 meals worth of plain shredded chicken
8 meals worth of BBQ chicken
a bunch of italian marinated chicken - definitely a few meals worth depending on what I am eating.
a ton of peanut sauce - this should last 2-3 months
7 servings of cheese pizza - probably 2 months worth
Brownies
Granola Bars
The cool thing is - I did a lot of work this weekend but I split it up enough that I didn't feel overwhelmed!
No comments:
Post a Comment