Saturday, August 21, 2010

My day...

It has come to my attention that my faithful blog reading population has been disappointed by my recent lack of posts.

Well faithful blog reading population, there is a reason for this! I have absolutely nothing vaguely interesting to report on. I know, I know, it is difficult to believe. But it is true. And I can prove it.

Welcome to my day.

It started by doing laundry. I did not take a picture of this because I am pretty sure everyone knows what laundry looks like.

Then I decided to run some errands. It all started with the post office. I needed to go to the post office because I ran out of stamps. I had two envelopes to mail. One was my electric bill so as you might imagine, it was crucial that I secure the necessary postage. Luckily, the post office had a very good supply of stamps and I mailed both envelopes. Whew, crisis averted. I think the post office looks like the building in Back to the Future.

Then I went to the library because I had to return a library book. I enjoyed the book immensely (will update on the book on a later post) and so while I was at the library I checked out the second book in the series. Very exciting. Bad news is that I forgot my library card. Whoops! So I had to wait in line for them to manually look me up in the system.

Then I went to GCF to drop off a small bag of household goods. I am trying to clear out some unused items but I haven't been overly committed to it yet. It felt good to get those few items out of the house though so hopefully that will give me some motivation.



Finally, when I got home I went to get the mail. Sadly, I only had 1 piece of junk mail. Bummer. This is what my mailbox looks like.









So hopefully you have not yet fallen asleep. I realize that my life is pretty uncontrollably exciting. It is ok to be jealous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment