Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Freezer Cooking! The Plan!

Wow, I am super excited to actually be able to participate in freezer cooking at the same time as everyone else! I have a very open weekend so I am hoping to accomplish a lot. I've been doing a good job of eating what I've had stored in the freezer from earlier freezer cooking adventures so I think it is about time to replenish the supply!

Here is what I hope to make:
Plain shredded chicken
Italian marinated chicken strips
BBQ Chicken (?)
Pancakes
Muffins (flavor TBD)
Banana Bread
Peanut Sauce - frozen in ice cube tray
Pizza (4 personal size)
Some sort of dessert...maybe brownies?
Chewy Granola Bars
Homemade Soft Pretzels
Chop onions for freezer
Chop peppers for freezer

I'm still trying to put my thoughts together but this is the plan. This with my weekly CSA delivery of fresh fruits and veggies should take care of most of my food needs for the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment