Saturday, August 7, 2010

Freezer Cooking Update 2

I think I am done for the day. I am very pleased with what I've accomplished and I don't think it is unreasonable to get everything else done tomorrow.

While waiting for the banana bread to finish cooking I started with some cleaning - laundry, vacuuming, etc and got a bit of cleaning done too. Now I am pooped and ready to have some fun for the rest of the day!

Here is my beautiful loaf of banana bread. The hardest thing with banana bread is not eating it all before it makes it to the freezer!

I also chopped some onions in the food processor. I love onions but I am EXTREMELY sensitive to them. I can't even be in the kitchen if someone else is chopping them. Anyway, so I like to have a bag full of chopped onions on hand so that I don't have to torture myself too often. Even with the food processor I had tears running down my face!


And here is the lovely bag of chopped onions. This should lase me for a while.

So I am pretty pleased with what I was able to cross off the list. I think tomorrow is going to be another productive day!

Goals for Freezer Cooking Day 2:
BBQ Chicken (?)
Muffins (flavor TBD)
Pizza (4 personal size)
Some sort of dessert...maybe brownies?
Homemade Soft Pretzels
Chop peppers for freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment