There was a surprise in the box this time - radishes. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH RADISHES? I have no idea blog readers, no idea. It is time to work the google on the internet machine to figure something out. I will of course report back with what I came up with. I am not sure I've ever eaten a radish before....
Anyway, here is what was in the box:
2 heads of lettuce
1 bag of arugula
1 bag of misc. greens (no clue what it is...but it tastes ok)
1 bunch broccoli
1 bunch radishes
1 pint strawberries
Of course I split this with a friend so my haul was half of all of that. Here is my half:
Doesn't that look delicious? I am hoping to get more strawberries next week! Oh, and no arugula is visible in this picture because I don't like it and made my friend take all of it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment