It has been a slow start to the day because my trip to Lowe's took longer than anticipated. Plus it is about 90 degrees out so I am putting off some of the outside work until it cools off a little this afternoon.
But here is what I have accomplished so far:
Outside:
- Sweep front steps
- Sweep back patio
- Clean patio chairs
- possibly purchase patio table if I see one
- plant flowers in front
- plant veggies in back
- clean out car
Upstairs:
- Guest room laundry
- Guest room bathroom
- Master bathroom
- Vacuum
- Declutter master closet
- Dust
Downstairs:
- Vacuum
- Wipe down tables
- Dust
- Mop hardwood floors
- Bathroom
- Tidy up dining room
- Clean out fridge of old food and completely clean it
- Toss old coupons
- Install programmable thermostats
Errands:
- Lowe's to get plants, soil
- Return library book
- Grocery store
No comments:
Post a Comment