Sunday, April 24, 2011

Final Update: Day o' Productivity!

I think I am about to call it a day. As you'll see, I was pretty darn productive!

The final tally:

Outside:
- Sweep front steps
- Sweep back patio
- Clean patio chairs
- possibly purchase patio table if I see one
- plant flowers in front
- plant veggies in back (pictures coming in future post!)
- clean out car (well...I got all the junk out. I wouldn't exactly call it "clean" in there yet though)

Upstairs:
- Guest room laundry
- Guest room bathroom
- Master bathroom
- Vacuum
- Declutter master closet
- Dust

Downstairs:
- Vacuum
- Wipe down tables
- Dust
- Mop hardwood floors
- Bathroom
- Tidy up dining room
- Clean out fridge of old food and completely clean it
- Toss old coupons
- Install programmable thermostats (this looks hard - might have to wait for an assistant)

Errands:
- Lowe's to get plants, soil
- Return library book
- Grocery store (waiting for HT Super Doubles this Wednesday!)

Hopefully the rest will get done the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment