I've been out of town A LOT for the past 2 months. It has all been fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat but it has meant that my home to-do list has been put aside. As a result, I am way behind on certain things PLUS my house is a mess. So it is time to get on top of that.
Here are my (ambitious) goals for the day. I realize I probably won't get them all done but at least everything is written down so that I can come back and finish throughout this next week and in future weekends.
Outside:
- Sweep front steps
- Sweep back patio
- Clean patio chairs
- possibly purchase patio table if I see one
- plant flowers in front
- plant veggies in back
- clean out car
Upstairs:
- Guest room laundry
- Guest room bathroom
- Master bathroom
- Vacuum
- Declutter master closet
- Dust
Downstairs:
- Vacuum
- Wipe down tables
- Dust
- Mop hardwood floors
- Bathroom
- Tidy up dining room
- Clean out fridge of old food and completely clean it
- Toss old coupons
- Install programmable thermostats
Errands:
- Lowe's to get plants, soil
- Return library book
- Grocery store
Aaaaaaaaand, I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment