Sunday, April 18, 2010

Diaper Deals

Today, for the first time in my life, I bought diapers. And no, it is not because I have any big announcements to make in the near future. Trust me faithful blog reader, if any announcements need to be made, you will be among the first to know.
I bought them because they were a crazy good deal and while I may not be having a baby anytime in the near future, basically everyone I know is. So good diaper deal = good baby shower gift idea!

I bought 2 Jumbo packs of Huggies size 3 diapers (I've heard size 3 is a good one to get because they stay in the small sizes for such a short time).


So anyway, Harris Teeter has these diapers on sale for $5.99 which is a fantastic deal in itself from what I understand. They are regularly priced at $10.99. PLUS I had 2 $3/1 coupons to use. So each package ended up costing $2.99 before tax.

Not too bad if you ask me! Now I have a great start to my next baby shower gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment