Thursday, April 29, 2010

Monkey Muffins

So I had a tube of biscuits that technically expired 2 days ago (forgot about them - whoops!). And since I just made a whole pan of rolls, I didn't want to make the biscuits alone. Soooo - I had to find something to do with them.
Enter MoneySavingMom's post on using refrigerated biscuit dough. Luckily I did not have 12 cans to use up but one was enough. I decided to make Monkey Muffins! I did not have sweetened condensed milk so I just left that part off (probably better for the waistline anyway).



Honestly, I wasn't overly impressed. Don't get me wrong, I WILL be eating them all. But I probably won't be making them again. The sweetened condensed milk probably will make them amazing but it will also add A TON of sugar. So - my vote is - great way to use up some biscuits. Probably won't be doing it too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment