Sunday, April 25, 2010

Freezer cooking!

MoneySavingMom and LifeasMom are hosting a freezer cooking day this week! Since I work full time M-F and have commitments over the weekend, I will unfortunately not be able to dedicate one full day to cooking but I think I can make some good progress by dedicating a portion of each evening to freezer cooking. The month of May is going to be very busy for me so I am thinking that the more I can have waiting for me in the freezer the better off I will be. Plus, my CSA starts this week so I will have some extra produce laying around to eat.

Here is what I hope to accomplish this week for freezer cooking.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 lb taco meat for tacos and quesadillas (and maybe a taco salad?)
Bread Machine Rolls
Pizza (will make 2 personal size pizzas)
Curry Chicken
Chicken Breasts for whatever meals I come up with
Chopped onion to add to things (I hate chopping onions and try to do it as infrequently as possible)
Meatballs

This is just a starting point for now - it will probably be amended as the week progresses. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment