Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples

I did pretty well at Harris Teeter this week. I ended the month with a decent amount of $$ left over in the grocery budget so I decided to use it to stock up a little. Below is what I got using coupons. I also purchased some meat and produce to stock up for May.

For everything in the picture I spent $5.54. Yep, less than $6 for all of that! I am pretty excited about everything I got. I probably could have passed on the toothpaste (with the amount of toothpaste I have, I should probably brush my teeth a lot more often) but it was almost free so...I'll donate it if I end up with too much.

I didn't take a picture but I also got a great deal on the chicken I like. It is expensive chicken - normally $6.99 a pound - but it was on sale for $4.99/pound and I had 2 $1/1 coupons so I purchased nearly 4 pounds of chicken breasts. That should last me for a good while!

No comments:

Post a Comment