
One of my favorite parts about my new house is having the outdoors just outside my door! I am so excited to try growing some veggies this year. Ideally I would prefer to plant these in the ground but I don't really have 'ground' so I'll have to make do with planters. Anyway - I have 2 tomato plants from Candice in the back right. The long planters have 3 bell pepper plants and 1 zucchini plant. I am hoping that the zucchini will grow over the side. The front left has sage seeds, next to it is basil (SUPER excited about this one) and in the big pot I scattered carrot seeds because I think that would just be fun to grow your own carrots. I still have some rosemary seeds and cucumber seeds so I think I need at least 1 more pot. I know the plants are a little cramped in the pots but I've got limited space so they will just have to make do!
I'm hoping that these plants will produce a decent number of veggies. This combined with my CSA will hopefully keep me well stocked all summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment