Monday, May 3, 2010

Meal Plan, week of 5/3-5/10

For the time of my CSA I think I will start my meal plans on Monday and then amend them on Wednesday when I have my new delivery of produce. Produce waits for no one so I've got to eat it while I can!

I realize having a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin for breakfast isn't exactly healthy...but it is what I have around the house right now so it will have to do! Next week I'll make oatmeal if I have time.

Monday
B: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
L: Lettuce, spinach, carrot, and cucumber salad with grilled chicken and a homemade roll
D: Quesadillas using meat, cheese, and tortillas from the freezer
S: String cheese, pirate booty, cookie

Tuesday:
B: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
L: Peanut butter sandwich (I am tired of salad!)
D: Dinner with Candice - my week to cook! Chicken breast with quinoa pilaf and spinach
S: String cheese, carrot sticks, strawberry shortcake

Wednesday: CSA delivery day!
B: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
L: Tuesday dinner leftovers
D: Grilled chicken with asparagus (I know this is coming in the box)
S: String cheese, carrot sticks, strawberry shortcake

Thursday:
B: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
L: Wednesday dinner leftovers
D: Chicken curry with rice from freezer and misc. veggies from CSA box
S: String cheese, carrot sticks, strawberry shortcake

Friday:
B: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
L: TBD
D: Pizza night
S: String cheese, carrot sticks, strawberry shortcake

Saturday: Out of town for wedding
Sunday: Out of town for wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment