This is my first weekend in my new house that I am actually in town for the entire weekend. I've been putting off a lot of things because I haven't been around and the disarray has been driving me nuts! I have big plans for accomplishing things this weekend and I need some accountability. I'll update this list periodically and I am sure I will add to it but here is what I hope to accomplish:
General cleaning/home maintenance:
- Vacuum downstairs
- Vacuum upstairs
- Do/put away laundry
- Clean master bathroom (the other 2 don't really get used)
- Sweep floor in kitchen and dining room
- Wipe down living room furniture
Outside:
- Sweep front steps
- Sweep back patio
- Replant tomato plants into a bigger pot
Errands:
- Trip to Goodwill to drop off donation
- Trip to Restore to drop off donation
- Trip to Scrap Exchange to drop off donation
- Check Restore for anything good (this is the most fun of the tasks!) - nothing good :(
- Drop off/Pick up Rx
Organization/unpacking:
- Figure out what to do with mess of cable/internet cables
- Finish organizing scrapbooking and craft stuff
- Unpack 2 remaining boxes in guest room
Misc:
- Advertise desk on craigslist
- Advertise entertainment center on craigslist
- Hang pictures throughout the house
Hopeful:
- Pick out paint color for at least 1 bathroom
- Paint bathroom
So - I probably won't get to ALL of that this weekend...but whatever I do get to will be a significant improvement over what is going on right now! I'll update periodically....for now, I'm off! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment