Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May $$ Goals

May is going to be a VERY busy month. I've got events 4/5 weekends in May and plans throughout the weekdays as well.

My goals for this month:
Mini-eating from the pantry challenge. I have a bunch of food in the freezer and with my weekly CSA deliveries I should have plenty of food to eat this month without spending much money. Any money I have extra will go towards my emergency fund. So far it is day 4 and I have spent $0 on groceries. Hopefully I can keep my expenses at a minimum.

My major goal is to not spend too much extra money. I am going to be traveling for 3/4 of the next weekends and I am going to try really hard not to eat on the road or grab food at the airport. It is very tempting to grab something quick and easy but I think if I carry peanut butter sandwiches with me and some healthy snacks I will save money and feel better than I would have had I eaten the greasy 'road food.'

My second major goal is to pay off all my debt this month. I didn't have much and what I did have was related to moving expenses so hopefully by the end of May I will be debt free other than my mortgage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment