Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles!



Today was the first day of super doubles at Harries Teeter! I like to get in on day 1 because if you wait too long a lot of the good stuff is gone. People must get up at 5am to be at the store!

Anyway, it was a pretty successful trip. I don't have the receipt in front of me but the pre-coupon total for the below goodies was around $16.50. I paid............ $1.99 for a savings of around 88%. WAHOO!

Of note - the Halls and Floss were all free. The tomato sauce was less than $0.50 but I can't remember how much exactly. The Pasts was $o.35 per bag. The tuna fish was $0.50. The rice was $0.45. All in all, not too bad! I plan on heading back at least once more during this round of super doubles because they were already out of things when I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment