Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CVS

CVS has a pretty sweet ECB deal going on if you are willing to spend a little $$ out of pocket to generate some ECBs. I didn't have any ECBs stored up so I was looking for a way to generate some.

Right now the Gillette body wash is on sale for $4 each with a $4 ECB (limit 2). At some point there was a coupon for a Buy 1 Get 1 Gillette body wash that would make this a $4 money maker. There was also a save $4 on 2 body washes that would essentially accomplish the same thing.

Anyway, I walked over to my local CVS and they actually did have some body wash left (the good deals seem to go fast!). So I paid $4.62 out of pocket with tax and got back $8 in ECBs.


Of course I believe it is 'man-scented' body wash but soap is soap, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment