Saturday, May 22, 2010

Garden, week 4

Good news! The garden has recovered from the great flood of 2010 and now it is growing out of control! I think that rain really did it good! One of the pepper plants is flowering and the tomatoes have a ton of flowers on them. There is 1 baby green tomato growing! The cucumbers and zucchini grew A TON! I think I am going to have lots of zucchini this summer!


You may remember that last week my carrots were laying down and under water. Good news - they've recovered and they are looking pretty good. There is one random plant growing in the carrot pot. I am going to keep it around to see if I can figure out what it is.Blogger likes to turn my images sideways...I don't know why! It takes so long to upload images and I do not appreciate sideways images! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment