Monday, May 24, 2010

Scrapbook Organizing - Results!

So you may remember the scrapbook supply disaster that I have ben trying to get under control. Well, I think I made some good progress. I still have too much but at least it is a little better under control.

Of note, I got rid of the suitcase. I saved some of the paper that was in the suitcase but was able to condense it into the other tupperware container. So, what I have left is - one large tupperware container with paper, scissors, glue, etc, one binder with stickers, and one small tupperware container with memorabilia - photos and other things that I want to save for scrapbooking or at the very least to put into an album somewhere.

I need help with photo organization. Right now I have photos in this container and in some dresser drawers. They are uncategrized and still in the photo envelopes. I feel like there must be a better solution for this. Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment