Thursday, May 6, 2010

Garden, week 2

My garden has been growing and I am so excited! Since last week, I've added 3 more pots - 2 with cucumbers and 1 with rosemary. The peppers are getting taller and the zucchini has basically gone out of control! I think I have lots of zucchini in my future! The basil has gotten significantly larger too. It smells AMAZING. I wish a picture could capture the smell of fresh basil.


There have been 2 new developments that are pretty exciting. My tomatoes are flowering which means it won't be too long before I have some baby tomatoes growing. And finally, I have 1 tiny carrot sprout! I put a ton of seeds in this pot so I am hoping to see a lot more soon!!

The sage, rosemary, and cucumbers haven't sprouted yet but I am hoping to see some little sprouts in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment