Sunday, May 23, 2010

Purging

This past weekend's productivity involved getting rid of a decent amount of stuff. This was a good trip because it got most of the stuff that has been hanging out with no home out of my house. This was stuff that just didn't fit well in my new house. Hopefully someone else can put it to good use! I gave away some other things too that were already in the car - primarily clothes. Sad thing is, I still have quite a bit to get rid of. I am thinking I will probably make a point to go through my house this week and grab any other misc. things that I am not using and don't need. The good thing is that I am definitely in the mood to get rid of stuff so that should make things a lot easier!

Here is the pile of stuff that left my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment