I forgot to take a picture of everything together this week but here is my portion:
1 bunch of broccoli1 bunch of cauliflower
1/2 of a GINORMOUS zucchini1 yellow squash
1/2 head of lettuce
1/2 head of cabbage
1/2 fennel
I have to say - some of the items were a mystery to me this time.
This, for instance.
What is it?!?! Apparently it is fennel which I do not think I like. It smells like licorice which I definitely am not a fan of so I am guessing that I am not going to be a huge fan of this...might need to find someone else to take this one...
And what is with the cone?!?! I mean, obviously it is a lettuce or cabbage of some kind but I have never seen one shaped like a cone before! So cool!
And for fun, here is a perspective picture of the zucchini. Seriously - HUGE!
I am very annoyed with the sideways images! You get the idea though.
No comments:
Post a Comment