Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tour my fridge

Today I am going to take you on a tour of my fridge! You will see how badly I am drowning in produce here! I need some help...or some recipes!

As you can see my fridge is pretty bare overall. On the door I have some cranberry juice (blech - but necessary to help with my 'issues'), tomato sauce, peanut butter, and condiments.Shelf number 1:Broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage. In the tupperware containers I have leftovers from a potluck I brought a pepper, carrot, and cucumber salad to. I also have some extra peppers sliced up too.
Shelf 2:1/2 cucumber
1/2 zucchini
1 yellow squash1 bunch of parsley

Drawer 1:Lettuce
Spinach

Drawer 2:Carrots and Arugula


Um ya - so I have seriously nothing but veggies. I have plenty of dry goods in my pantry - maybe I will take you on a tour of that one day soon too - but ya, in the fridge, veggies, veggies, and more veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment