This year I am structuring my goals a little differently. Instead of one long list of goals, I am going to separate them all by category. First up - home remodeling.
2011 Home Remodeling Goals
- Tile Backsplash for Kitchen
- Paint rest of house (dining room, hallways, living room, master bedroom)
- Replace light fixture in dining room
- Replace kitchen faucet
- Replace towel racks in all bathrooms
These are probably a little ambitious, especially because a few of these are above my skill level and probably will require that I hire a professional. But, whatever gets accomplished will be better than accomplishing nothing at all!!
I haven't set a timeline for these because some of it will depend on saving enough money for each goal. My plan is to pay cash for all of these renovations. I will update on progress as I cross things off the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment