Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Coke Rewards

I have to thank Jack's mom for introducing me to MyCoke Rewards. It is possible that I have a slight Diet Coke addiction. Possibly.

Ok it is more than possible. I definitely have a Diet Coke addiction. The good news is that while I am enjoying my cool and refreshing beverage, I can also be earning points towards prizes. I like points. I definitely like points that lead to prizes. It is win win!

I am kicking myself for not investigating this possibility sooner. I mean, think of all the points I just threw away!!!

What is great about these points is that is reinforces an important lesson - every little bit matters. Each bottle cap is only 3 points. That doesn't seem like much in the grand scheme of things but when you start adding them up, well things start to matter.

The same goes for lots of other things. A coupon for $0.50 off of dish soap doesn't seem like a big deal, and at that moment it probably isn't. However, over the long run all those quarters start adding up. Before you know if you have dollars saved and then even hundreds of dollars saved. It is amazing what a few coins can turn into over the course of a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment