Happy New Year to my faithful reader(s)! Stay tuned in the upcoming weeks for posts about my 2011 goals. I have some big ones that I am hoping to tackle so this could be an exciting year!
I am happy to start this year by getting rid of some clutter. I am still working on purging but I am happy with my progress so far.
Here is what is currently in my donation pile:
2 skirts
20 pairs of socks
1 pajama set
1 jacket
3 belts
3 sports bras
3 bras
8 sweaters
9 pairs of pants
5 scarves
25 shirts
1 bookshelf
1 pair of shoes
1 exercise mat
1 hat
1 blanket
3 dish towels
1 pot holder
1 stuffed animal
2 vases
28 books
2 frying pans
1 baking dish
1 decorative plant
1 package of 12 christmas ornaments
2 water bottles
1 plastic 2-drawer storage thing.
Grand total: 128 items!
Not too shabby if you ask me!! I should have at least 1 additional donation in the coming weeks. It probably won't be as big as this one, but every little bit helps in getting rid of the clutter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment