Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick Declutter project

I've been working a lot on decluttering and getting rid of the random messes in my house. One thing I've noticed is that my fridge area can tend to look cluttered , even if there isn't a ton of 'stuff' there.

I do tend to put a ton of stuff on the fridge - pictures, notes, phone numbers, etc. and for some reason I have a habit of putting my cereal on top of the fridge. The basket with the lunch bag doesn't belong up there but I stashed it there at some point and never got around to taking it down.

To go along with my decluttering theme, I gave my fridge a quick makeover.


I put the cereal boxes in the pantry (where they belong!!) and put the basket and lunch bag in their proper places as well. For the magnet clutter - I got rid of some of the older pictures and moved a lot of the magnets to the side between the fridge and the wall where I can keep them until they are needed. Some of the fridge stuff is necessary/wanted but overall I think this 5-minute makeover made a huge difference!

Now I just need to keep it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment